On the proud occasion of 69th republic day of India the Council of Youth Development and Research (CYDR) foundation is calling students from all over India for their participation in the All India Online Essay Competition 2018. School and college going students who have an interest towards essay writing are invited to participate in this competition.
The last date for registration is December 31, 2017. In order to be eligible for these competition students need to go through the below-mentioned procedure:
Students or pass outs of standard 9th to 12th are eligible for the junior level competition and under graduates, Post graduates and above can apply for the senior level competition.
- The topic for junior level candidates is “Why we celebrate 26th January every year?” and senior level candidates need to write on “Dr. Ambedkar and its contribution in making of constitution”.
- The essay should be of 1500 words written in Times New Roman font with 14 font size and single spacing.
- The essay can be written in Hindi, English or any other Indian language.
For Junior Level:
- First prize winner will get an amount of INR 15,000.
- Second prize winner will get an amount of INR 10,000.
- Third prize winner will get an amount of INR 5,000.
- 4th, 5th and 6th prize winner will get an amount of INR 1100.
For Senior Level:
- First prize winner will get an amount of INR 25,000.
- Second prize winner will get an amount of INR 15,000.
- Third prize winner will get an amount of INR 10,000.
- 4th, 5th and 6th prize winner will get an amount of INR 2500.
How to Apply:
Students need to go to the below mentioned website and need to pay the registration amount of Rs. 100. After successful payment they need click on apply now button and fill in their transaction or reference id and at the end attach their essay written in word format, doc or docx file.
The council for youth development and research foundation is a research development foundation on a national level. It was founded by a group of law students of Noida and Aligarh. Since 2015, it has been directly benefitting over 1500 children and their families each year.
Disclaimer: The content has been provided by buddy4study.com