District AIDS Prevention and Control Unit (DAPCU), Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society invited applications for Medical Officer, Pharmacist, ICTC Counselor and ICTC Laboratory Technician Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format on or before 25 March 2015.
Last Date of Application: 25 March 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Medical Officer- 01 Post
- Pharmacist- 01 Post
- ICTC Counselor- 03 Posts
- ICTC Laboratory Technician- 01 Post
- Medical Officer- Essentially be an MBBS trained by NACO at one of the NACO Training Centers.
- Pharmacist- Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institute OR; diploma holder in pharmacy with 03 years of experience in health care. He/She must be registered in the concerned state pharmacy council.
- ICTC Counselor- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Phsychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development/ Nursing. For more details, click on the link given below of detailed advertisement.
- ICTC Laboratory Technician- Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc.), with minimum 01 year experience after graduation. For more details, click on the link given below of detailed advertisement.
Age Limit: 60 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents as to reach on or before 25 March 2015.