District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA), Uttarkashi Jobs Notification: DDMA, Uttarkashi has invited applications for Assistant Consultant and Junior Engineer (Civil) posts on fix salary and fix term basis initially for a period of 11 months, extendable to further 11-11 months depending upon the performance of candidate during the engagement period. The eligible candidates can apply offline to the post through the prescribed format latest by 28 November 2019 till 4.00 PM.
- Advertisement No. 1914/13-A.P./2019-20; Dated: 11 November 2019
Important Dates for DDMA, Uttarkashi Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 28 November 2019 till 4.00 PM
Vacancy Details of DDMA, Uttarkashi Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Assistant Consultant – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
Eligibility Conditions for DDMA, Uttarkashi Recruitment 2019
• Assistant Consultant – Graduate from a recognized university or institution and at least 03 years experience in Disaster Management / Emergency Response, Inter-Agency Coordination.
• Junior Engineer (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or institution and 05 years of related experience OR Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution and 03 years of related experience.
Age Limits (as on date of the recruitment advertisement – 11 November 2019)
- Assistant Consultant – Minimum 21 years and Maximum – 60 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Minimum 21 years and Maximum – 60 years
Desirable Qualifications: Candidates having following qualifications / experience will be given preference for both the Posts advertised –
- Knowledge of Computer in Hindi and English both.
- Experience of geographical areas of Hilly Districts of Uttarakhand.
- Knowledge of local language, culture, administrative system, government organization etc.
How to Apply for DDMA, Uttarkashi Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website of the organization or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to District Emergency Operation Center, District Office, Uttarkashi. The last date for submission of application is 28 November 2019 till 4.00 PM.
Latest Government Jobs