AIISH Jobs Notification: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) has invited vacancies for Special Educator, Cognitive Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist Grade II and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 16 December 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 16 December 2019
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) Vacancy Details:
- Special Educator: 01 Post
- Cognitive Psychologist: 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist Grade II: 01 Post
- Library and Information Assistant: 01 Post
- Artist-cum-Photographer: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Special Educator and Other Jobs:
- Special Educator: Bachelor of Special Education (B.S.Ed.) (Hearing Impairment/MR/LD/Autism etc). OR other equivalent qualification recognized by RCI.
- Cognitive Psychologist: Master of Arts (M.A) or Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Psychology from any recognized University with clinical Psychology should be a special subject. 02 years desired experience in the respective field.
- Clinical Psychologist Grade II: M.A./M.Sc. in Psychology with clinical psychology. Two years experience of having worked with children with disability.
- Library and Information Assistant (LIA): Bachelor's Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science and 02 years experience in a Library under Central/State Government/Autonomous or Statutory Organization/PSU/University or recognized research or educational institution. Diploma in Computer Applications from a reputed University/Institute.
- Artist-cum-Photographer: Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)/Multi Media Technology or equivalent degree. Experience in Graphic designing and Photography and having Knowledge or computers designing and editing software.
Official Notification PDF
Application Form PDF
Official Website Link
Also Read: Top 5 of the day – 11 November 2019
Application Procedure for AIISH, Mysore Jobs 2019
Interested candidates are required to send their applications along with bio-data, self-attested copies of educational and experience certificates/mark sheet and other relevant documents to office of the Chief Administrative Officer, Ali India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore - 570006 latest by 16 December 2019 at 05.30 p.m.
Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment 2019, 1356 Vacancies Notified for GD Constable Posts, 10th Pass Eligible
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: 496 Vacancies Notified for Constable Posts, Apply Online @csbc.bih.nic.in
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2019 for 231 Professor and Associate Professor Posts
Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment 2019 for 116 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice (Integrated Test Range) Posts