Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Officers/C in various departments. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 December 2014. The Department of Atomic Energy is a department directly under the Prime Minister of India with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The department is responsible for nuclear technology, including nuclear power and research.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 12 December 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Technical Officers/C
- Architecture: 1 post
- Mechanical: 1 post
- Civil: 1 post
Total Number of Vacancies: 3
- Architecture: Diploma in Architectural Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Mechanical: B.E. or B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Civil: B.E. or B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidate age should not be crossed than 35 years as on 12 December 2014.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply in prescribed format as available in the notification/website.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with a recent passport size photograph and attested copies of certificates & testimonials should be sent to the General Services Organisation, Department of Atomic Energy, Kalpakkam – 603 102, Kancheepuram District before 12 December 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of ___________" on the envelope in which the form would be sent.