Department of Biotechnology Notified Recruitment for Scientist-H Post 2015
Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology invited applications for Scientist-H post. Eligible candidates can apply to the post within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology invited applications for the post of Scientist-H on Deputation including short term contract)/Direct Recruitment basis at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Hyderabad. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 25 April 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement
- Last Date of Application (far-flung areas): Within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Scientist-H
Pay Scale: Rs. 67,000/- (Annual increment @ 3 %) – 79,000/- with usual allowances as per the Government of India Rules.
- Ph.D in Veterinary Sciences/Animal Sciences/Modern Biology/Life Sciences or equivalent from a recognized university with a strong track record of research, academic accomplishment in terms of publications and patents and attracting generous research funding.
- Evidence of leadership with 15 years of R&D experience in any one of the NIAB thrust areas related to Veterinary/Animal Sciences.
Applicant of Central Governments/State Governments/Universities/Public Sector Undertaking/Govt. Funded Research Organization/ Institutes/ autonomous bodies etc. can also apply for deputation/absorption subject to fulfillment of following conditions:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis; or
- 3 years of regular service in post with Grade Pay of Rs 10,000/- or 5 years in the Grade Pay of Rs 8900/- in the parent cadre/Department and also possess essential qualifications and experience as mentioned above.
Age Limit: Below 55 years of age
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can submit their applications along with other necessary documents to so as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement and within 45 days for far-flung areas.