Development of National Digital Library of India invited application for recruitment to 15 various Officer Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 19 July 2015.
Closing Date for Registration: 19 July 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Officer- 01 Post
- Senior Project Officer- 05 Posts
- Project Officer-05 Posts
- Junior Project Officer-04 Posts
- Technical Officer- Rs.40,000/- - Rs.50,000/- p.m
- Senior Project Officer- Rs.30,000/- - Rs.35,000/- p.m
- Project Officer- Rs.25,000/- - Rs.30,000/- p.m
- Junior Project Officer- Rs.15,000/- - Rs.25,000/- p.m
- Technical Officer- BE/B. Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA or equivalent in related field. Relevant experience is desirable.
- Senior Project Officer- BE/B. Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA or equivalent in related field. Relevant experience is desirable
- Project Officer- Bachelor / Master degree in science / engineering / law / medicine / arts / humanities followed by Master Degree in Library & Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc) with first class or equivalent in related field. Relevant experience is desirable.
PO & JPO (Archivist) -Masters or equivalent in any subject
- Junior Project Office- Masters or equivalent in any subject (domain area of application). Domain areas include science, social science and engineering.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selcetd on the bais of interview/exam conducted by the organization
How to Apply: The interested candidates may send the application through the prescribed format on or before 19 July 2015.