Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) invited Online Applications for Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Manager and Executives in various disciplines. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online before 25 July 2014.
DFCCIL has been registered as a company under the Companies Act 1956 on 30 October 2006. It is a Government corporation, to undertake planning & development, mobilisation of financial resources and construction, maintenance and operation of the Dedicated Freight Corridors.
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications: 27 June 2014
- Last Date for Completion of Step-1 of On-Line Registration: 16 July 2014
- Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India: 21 July 2014
- Last date for completion of Step-2 of on-line registration and closing of registration: 25 July 2014
- Tentative Date for Written Examination: 24 August 2014
- Tentative Date for Interview (for Assistant Manager only): 3 October 2014
- Assistant Manager (Civil): 13 posts
- Assistant Manager (Sig. & Tele.): 10 posts
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): 7 posts
- Executive (Civil): 92 posts
- Executive (Electrical): 25 posts
- Executive (Signal and Telecommunication): 30 posts
- Executive (Finance): 9 posts
Total Number of Post: 186 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Civil): Rs.24900-50500 (IDA)
- Assistant Manager (Sig. & Tele.): Rs.24900-50500 (IDA)
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): Rs.24900-50500 (IDA)
- Executive (Civil): Rs. 12600-32500
- Executive (Electrical): Rs. 12600-32500
- Executive (Signal and Telecommunication): Rs. 12600-32500
- Executive (Finance): Rs. 12600-32500
Candidate should have Degree or Diploma in relevant field, CA/ ICWA Final Exam/ MBA with minimum 60% marks from a recognized institute.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18- 30 years as on 30 June 2014 for all posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.560/- for Assistant Manager and Rs.260/- for Executive posts through System Generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India only.
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination followed by Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply on line through CIL website www.dfccil.gov.in in English only.
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.