District Health & Family Welfate Society Bhiwani Recruitment 2017 Job Notification: District Health & Family Welfare Society Bhiwani (DHFWS) has invited applications for 18 posts of Pharmacists, AMO's, Managers and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-In-Interviews as per the dates given below.
Advertisement No. : 1058//11/1375/1617/46524/14/02/2017
Walk-In-Interview Dates :
- District Program Manager : 28 February 2017
- District Monitoring and Evaluation Officer : 01 March 2017
- Fleet Manager : 02 March 2017
- Driver Ambulance : 03 March 2017
- Physiotherapist/ Audiologist/ Manager : 06 March 2017
- District Asha Coordinator/ Block Asha Coordinator : 07 March 2017
- ANM : 08 March 2017
- AMO ( Male )/ AMO ( Female ) : 09 March 2017
- Pharmacist : 10 March 2017
District Health & Family Welfate Society, Bhiwani Vacancy Details
- District Program Manager : 1 Post
- District Monitoring and Evaluation Officer : 1 Post
- Fleet Manager : 1 Post
- Driver Ambulance : 2 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 1 Post
- Audiologist/ Speech Therapist : 1 Post
- Manager : 1 Post
- District Asha Coordinator : 1 Post
- Block Asha Coordinator : 1 Post
- ANM : 2 Posts
- AMO ( Male ) : 2 Posts
- AMO ( Female ) : 2 Posts
- Pharmacist : 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AMO & Other Posts
- District Program Manager : MBA with three years experience.
- District Monitoring and Evaluation Officer : PG with at-least second division in Public Health/ Statistics/ Population Science/ Economics/ Mathematics along with Advance degree/ Diploma or a PG course in Computer Applications from a recognized university/ institution with 55% marks and having at least two years experience in handling health statistics. OR PG in Computer Science or Master of Computer Application with 55% marks from recognized university/ institution and having at least three year experience in handling health statistics.
- Fleet Manager : MBA with Computer Knowledge (should be able to work on MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Power-point), One year post qualification.
- Driver Ambulance : Minimum qualification is matric from any recognized board. LTV/HTV driving license from Road Transport Authority. Driving Test will be taken by the district transport authority Bhiwani.
- Physiotherapist: Fresher's can also apply.
- Audiologist/ Speech Therapist : B.A.S.L.P/ B. Sc (Speech & Hearing)/ B. Sc. ASLP and registered with RCI
- Manager : MPH/ MBA(Health)/MDRA/MHA: Minimum 2 years of working experience excluding practice in own clinic. Preference will be given to the candidate with experience in public health program/ project/ health project.
- District Asha Coordinator : Masters degree in sociology or social work or rural development or public administration or public health.
- Block Asha Coordinator : Bachelors degree in arts having optional subject of Sociology/ Psychology/ Rural Development.
- ANM : ANM from a government recognized institute, registered with Haryana nurses registration council.
- AMO ( Male ) : A degree in Ayurveda System of Medicines from any recognized university/ institution by government of India.
- AMO ( Female ) : A degree in Ayurveda System of Medicines from any recognized university/ institution by government of India.
- Pharmacist : Minimum Qualification is 12th, D Pharma, Pharmacist act 1948 notification from recognized institution by government. Valid registration with the Pharmacy council of Haryana Computer Proficiency with familiarity of Data management and commonly used packages like MS Word, Power Point etc.
- District Monitoring and Evaluation Officer/
District Program Manager/ Driver Ambulance/ District Asha Coordinator/ Block Asha Coordinator/ ANM/ AMO ( Male )/ Pharmacist: up to 55 years
- Fleet Manager: Not more than 45 years
Physiotherapist/ Audiologist/ Speech Therapist/ Manager/ : up to 40 years
How to Apply for District Health & Family Welfate Society, Bhiwani AMO & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the posts through a plain paper application giving full details of qualifications and testimonials, the selections will be done as per NHM guidelines. The venue of Walk-In-Interview is The Office of Civil Surgeon, Bhiwani. The application forms will be accepted on the date of interview till 11:00 AM on the date of interview. The interviews will be conducted as per the dates given above.