Directorate General Border Security Force Notified Recruitment for 496 Various Posts 2014
Directorate General Border Security Force invites applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts in BSF Communication Set up.
Directorate General Border Security Force invites applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts in BSF Communication Set up. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 07 July 2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 07 July 2014.
Details of Posts
ASI (RM): 68 (Sixty Eight).
HC (RO): 417 (Four Hundred Seventeen)
HC (Fitter): 11 (Eleven)
- Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board or Universityor Industrial Training Institute certificate or 10+2 (Twelfth) Pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized Board or University.
- 03 (three) years Diploma in Radio and TV Technology or Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic Appliances from any Institution recognized by the Central or State Govt. (for post 1).
- 02 years ITI Training Certificate inRadio and TV Technology or Electronics (for post 2).
- 02 years ITI Training Certificate in Engine Fitter or Diesel Mechanic or Automobile or Motor Mechanic (for post 3).
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on 07 July 2014 and Age Relaxation for categorycandidate should be as per Rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band is PB – 1 and the Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month (forpost 1) and Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month (for post 2& 3).
Examination Fee of Rs. 50/- (Fifty only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order in favour of the “Inspector General/ DIG/ Comdt.” Payable at SBI/ Post Office.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, Physical Test and the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), Discharge Certificate etc. with three recent passport size photograph should be affix on the application and a self- addressed envelope affixing the Postal stamp of Rs. 27/- may be forwarded to the “Recruitment Centre mention in the list” on or before 07 July 2014.