District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Gurugram invited applications for the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Account Assistant and Office Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 07 September2018.
- Last Date of Application -07 September 2018 upto 05:00 PM
- Interview Date - 14September 2018at10:30AM
DRDA Gurgaon Vacancy Details
- DEO – 1 Post
- Account Assistant- 1 Post
- Office Assistant -1 Post
- DEO – Rs. 18, 437/-
- Account Assistant- Rs. 20,281/-
- Office Assistant - Rs. 15,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for DEO, Account Assistant and Office Assistant Post
- DEO – 12th passed and 1-year ‘O’ level Diploma/Computer Application Programming Course/NCVT Certificate OR B.C.A
- Account Assistant- B.Com from recognised University with 60% marks with 2 years of experience
- Office Assistant –12th passed/Diploma in Computer Application and 2 years of experience with typing skills in English and Hindi
Selection Procedure for DEO, Account Assistant and Office Assistant Post
Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for DRDA Gurgaon Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Gurugramlatest by07 September 2018 upto 05:00 PM.