Dredging Corporation of India Limited invited applications for Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers and NCVT/Trainee Seaman (GP Rating) Posts on contract basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 27 June 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Dredge Cadets
- Trainee Marine Engineers
- NCVT/Trainee Seaman (GP Rating)
- Dredge Cadets- Must have completed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from any IMU affiliated colleges/Institutes approved by DG Shipping.
- Trainee Marine Engineers- Must have completed BE Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shipping.
- NCVT/Trainee Seaman (GP Rating) - Minimum Xth Class Pass from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send their applications through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents to so as to reach within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.