East Coast Railway invited application for recruitment to the post of 1626 Trackman, Helper-II, Token Porter and Safaiwala/ Hospital Attendant under Pay Band of Rs 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 November 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 12 October 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 11 November 2013
- Closing Date for residents of Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep: 25 November 2013
Details of Post
- Helper-II: 208 Posts
- Trackman: 906 Posts
- Token Porter: 161 Posts
- Safaiwala/Hospital Attendant: 72 Posts
- Total Ex-SM Reserved Posts: 325 Posts
Total Number of Post: 1626 Posts
Examination Fee: Rs 100/- for general and OBC candidates whereas the candidates belonging to the reserved categories need not to pay any fee. The application fee should be submitted in form of Indian Postal Order from any post office drawn in favour of “Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-1 of Rs 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Age Limit (as on 01 January 2014): The age limit of the candidate will be minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have qualified 10th standard or ITI or
equivalent from a recognized educational institution or Board.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected after evaluation of their performance in the written examination and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
How to Apply:
- The candidate have to mention “Application for recruitment against E.N.No.ECoR /RRC/D/2013” on the top of the envelop.
- The application must reach to the mentioned address or drop it in the available drop box.
- Attach all the necessary documents along with the application.
The Application Drop Box available at
The Railway Recruitment Cell, East Coast
Railway Headquarters, 2nd Floor, South Block,
ECoR Sadan, Samant Vihar, PO-Mancheswar,
Bhubaneswar, Orissa – 751017.