ECHS Notified Recruitment for 29 Various Posts 2014
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) invited applications for recruitment of 29 various vacancies on contractual basis in various ECHS polyclinics under Station Headquarters, Chennai for a period of one year, renewable for additional period.
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) invited applications for recruitment of 29 various vacancies on contractual basis in various ECHS polyclinics under Station Headquarters, Chennai for a period of one year, renewable for additional period. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 6 June 2014.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 6 June 2014
- Date of Interview: 18 June 2014
Details of the Posts:
Name of the Posts:
1. Medical Specialist: 5
2. Medical Officer: 3
3. Radiologist: 2
4. Dental Officer: 2
5. Nursing Assistant: 1
6. Lab Technician: 1
7. Lab Assistant: 5
8. Dental Asst/Tech/Hygienist: 6
9. Physiotherapist: 1
10. Pharmacist: 1
11. Driver: 1
12. Night Watchman: 1
Total No. of Posts: 29 Posts
- Medical Specialist: MD or MS in specialty concerned with minimum 3 years exp in the specialty after post Graduation.
- Medical Officer: MBBS with minimum 3 years experience after internship.
- Radiologist: Post Graduate degree in the concerned specialty mentioned in section A or section B of schedule VI of the Central Health Service Regulation 1996.
- Dental Officer: BDS with minimum 3 years work experience.
- Nursing Assistant: DMN, Dip/Class I NAC (Armed Forces).
- Lab Technician: BSc or Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or Matriculation/Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary with Science subject and 3 years experience.
- Lab Assistant: DMLT/Class-I Lab Tech Course.
- Dental Asst/Tech/Hygienist: 12th passed with Science or equivalent and should have two years Diploma in Dental Hygienist/Dental Mechanic Course Registered with Central/State Govt or Dental Council of India and 3 years experience.
- Physiotherapist: Diploma.
- Pharmacist: B Pharmacy or 12th passed with Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and Approved Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948 with 3 years experience.
- Driver: 8th passed with Class-I Driver MT (Armed Forces) and Posses a civil driving license (LMV).
- Night Watchman: 8th passed or GD trade for Armed Forces personnel.
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 62 years for medical specialist, medical officer and dental officer.
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 52 years for remaining posts.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format which can be downloaded from the website.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with 2 passport size photographs and Self attested photocopies of all Educational/Experience certificates should be sent to the Station Headquarters (ECHS), Fort Saint George, Chennai -09 before 6 June 2014.