Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), Hyderabad Jobs Notification: ECIL, Hyderabad has invited applications for Jr. Artisan, Scientific Assistant and Office Assistant posts to work at Mysuru. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-selection scheduled to be held on 22 November 2018.
Advt No. 41/2018
Important Dates for ECIL, Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
Date of Walk-in-Selection: 22 November 2018 from 09.00 AM to 12.00 PM
Vacancy Details of ECIL, Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Scientific Assistant– 02 Posts
- Jr. Artisan –03 Posts
- Office Assistant – 01 Post
Eligibility Conditions for ECIL, Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
- Scientific Assistant– A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education & Training in Electronics and Communication / Power Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation / Process Instrumentation / Mechanical. Should have minimum 2-5 years of post qualification experience at supervisory level in operation and maintenance of substations / 6.6 or 11 KV DG Sets / Drivers / PLC-SCADA / Electronics industries / Process Industries / Mechanical. The candidate should have willingness to work in general / round the clock shift operations.
- Jr. Artisan – Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) recognized by NCTVT in the trades of Electronics / R&TV / Power Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation / Process Instrumentation / Fitter / Diesel Mechanic with 2-5 years post qualification experience in O&M of Substations / UPS / batteries / DG Sets / Electronics Industries / Process Industries. The candidate should have willingness to work in general / round the clock shift operations.
- Office Assistant – Candidate should have passed SSC/10th. The candidate should have 2-5 years of relevant experience in office procedures/administration and Security procedure.
Upper age limit as on 31.10.2018-
- Scientific Assistant– 35 years
- Jr. Artisan – 35 years
- Office Assistant – 30 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for ECIL, Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the walk-in-selection (comprised of written test/trade test/practical test) being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for ECIL, Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-selection scheduled to be held on 22 November 2018 along with their application on plain paper as per the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website (www.ecil.co.in) or the link given below along with other necessary documents. The venue of walk-in-selection is ECIL Branch Office, No.1/1, 2nd Floor LIC Building, Sampige Road, Bengaluru– 560003. Ph.No.080-23460110. The reporting time for the interview is up to 09.00AM.