ECIL, Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 for 10 Technical Officer and Junior Artisan Posts
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Hyderabad Recruitment for Technical Officer and Junior Artisan Posts. Interested Candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 23 November 2019.
ECIL Jobs Notification: Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Hyderabad has issued job notifications for the posts of Technical Officer and Junior Artisan. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview and written test on 23 November 2019.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview/written test: 23 November 2019
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Vacancy Details:
- Technical Officer I: 01 Post
- Technical Officer II: 02 Posts
- Technical Officer III: 01 Post
- Technical Officer IV: 01 Post
- Junior Artisan I: 04 Posts
- Junior Artisan II: 01 Post
Qualification for Technical Officer and Junior Artisan Posts:
- Technical Officer I: B.E./B.Tech. (Full Time) degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with minimum 60% marks from any recognized Institution/University and 01 year post qualification experience in the field of Web Technology, PHP, RDBMS, HTML, JQuery and CSS.
- Technical Officer II: First Class Engineering degree in Electronics & Telecommunication from any recognized University/Institute with 60% marks one year experience in the field of Computer Hardware, Linux, Windows OS, Networking, Internet Services and basic knowledge in Electrical Systems
- Technical Officer III: Engineering Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication with atleast 60% marks and one year of experience in the field of wireless communication, faults diagnosis in electronics & telecommunication equipments, installation & configuration of repeaters, fixed base sets, mobile base sets, walkie-talkies etc.
- Technical Officer IV: Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering with minimum 60% marks from any recognized University/Institutions with one year experience after post qualification in Communication Systems like VSAT, Radio Frequency, Basic concepts in Networking, Exposure on Operating Systems i.e. Linux, Linx etc.
- Junior Artisan I/ Junior Artisan II: Candidate should have passed ITI with Electronics or Computers or Instrumentation or Radio & TV trades with minimum one-year post qualification experience in the field of Testing & Maintenance of Pneumatic/Electronics/Instrumentation Systems/Communication Gadgets/Computers.
Age limit: Maximum 30 years for Technical Officer and 25 years for Junior Artisan Post
Salary: Rs. 23,000/- per month (Technical Officer) and Rs. 16,770/- per month (Junior Artisan)
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Also Read: Top 5 of the day – 14 November 2019
Application Procedure for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2019
Interested candidates having requisite qualification for these posts can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 November 2019 along with all original certificates qualification, experience, age and one set of photocopies with recent passport size color photograph at ECIL Zonal Office, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prbhadevi), Mumbai - 400028 (Maharashtra).