Educational Consultants India Limited (Ed.CIL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stenographer on contractual basis for one its project located in Delhi. The eligible candidates for the post can send their application before 12 June 2014.
Ed.CIL was conceived and incorporated as a Public Sector enterprise by the Government of India in 1981, under the Ministry of Education and Culture (reconstituted as the Ministry of Human Resource Development in 1985). Recently the company has adopted new logo and is known as EdCIL (India) Limited with effect from 30 January 2009, offers consultancy and technical services in different areas of Education and Human Resource Development not only within the country but also on a global basis.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 12 June 2014
• Name of the post: Stenographer
• Total no. of Posts: 15 Posts
• 2 Years – Rs.13680/- per month consolidated
• 3 Years – Rs.14360/- per month consolidated
• 4 Years – Rs.15770/- per month consolidated
• 5 Years - Rs.16490/- per month consolidated
Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university and Speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography (English), Knowledge in Computer applications (MS Word, Excel and Power Point) with Minimum 2 years relevant Experience.
• Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 40 years as on 1 May 2014.
• Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
Selection will be done on the basis of skill test followed by interview of qualified candidates.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect giving specific information regarding eligibility conditions, should reach the office of the EdCIL (India) Limited to the Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A, Sector-16A, Noida (UP) – 201301 by registered Post/Speed Post/General post/Courier on any working day between 10.00A.M to 5.00 PM before 12 June 2014.
NHM, Mumbai Recruitment 2018 for 5 Executive Director, Deputy Executive Director and Other Posts
CCSHAU, Hisar Recruitment 2018 for 16 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
SPIU, Odisha Recruitment 2018-19 for Nodal Officer/Consultant Posts
VNIT, Nagpur Recruitment 2018 for Research Associate and JRF Posts