Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Joka West Bengal invites pplications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Teaching Faculty as Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor for ESIC PGIMSR & Medical College, Joka, Kolkata (West Bengal) on regular basis by Direct Recruitment on ONLINE Application Form. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 14 April 2014 only on the ONLINE application form with Unique S. No. and which can be downloaded from the website on or before 07 April 2014.
Last Date for System Generated Application Form: 07 April 2014
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copies of Application: 14 April 2014
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: “Professor”
No. of Posts: 07 (Seven) [03 – UR, 01 – SC & 03 - OBC].
2. Name of Post: “Assosiate Professor”
No. of Posts: 12 (Twelve). [05 – UR, 02 – SC, 01 - ST & 04 - OBC].
3. Name of Post: “Assistant Professor”
No. of Posts: 14 (Fourteen). [03 – UR, 04 – SC, 02 - ST & 05 - OBC].
Essential for Medical Candidates:
(i) A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the Act.
(ii) A Post Graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognised qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject/ allied discipline.
(iii) For Dentistry: A PG Qualification viz. MDS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject/allied discipline
Essential for Non-Medical Candidates:
(i) A Postgraduate qualification i.e. Masters Degree in the concerned subject/allied discipline.
(ii) A Doctorate degree of a recognised University in the respective subject/allied discipline.
- Age Limit for the candidate should not exceeding 50 years (relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and the Government Servants).
The upper age limit is relaxable to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the instructions/orders of Government of India.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Band is PB – 4 and Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400 to 67,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 8,700/- Per Month plus Non Practicing Allowance.
- Pay Band is PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/- Per Month plus Non Practicing Allowance for post 2 Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/- Per Month plus Non Practicing Allowance (for medical candidates only) for post 3.
- In addition candidate will also be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
A Demand Draft of Rs. 225/- (as applicable) in favour of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at ‘New Delhi’ has to be submitted along with the Application Form.
- ESIC may consider shortlisting of candidates to be called for interview for any of the post/speciality.
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the interview only which will be conducted by the Selection Board. The interview will be held at Kolkata.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply Only System Generated Applications with unique serial number (through website of ESIC) duly signed by the candidate along with attested photocopies of relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) and Demand Draft must reach to “Insurance Commissioner (Recruitment), E.S.I. Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi-110 002” should be sent preferably by Speed Post on or before 14 April 2014 and candidate can generate ONLINE application on or before 07 April 2014.
- A recent passport size photograph duly attested should be affix in the space provided on the system generated application form.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
- For details of Posts, Education, Experience and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.