GJUST Recruitment 2019 for 31 Assistant Professor and other posts
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (GJUST), Hisar has invited applications for the 31 posts of Assistant Professor and Demonstrator/ Assistant Librarian. The eligible candidates can send their application on or before 20 February 2019.
Guru Jambheshwar University Of Science & Technology, Hisar Job Notification: Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (GJUST), Hisar has invited applications for the 31 posts of Assistant Professor and Demonstrator/ Assistant Librarian. The eligible candidates can send their application on or before 20 February 2019.
Last Date for Submission of the Application: 20 February 2019
Guru Jambheshwar University Of Science & Technology Vacancy Details
Assistant Professor and Demonstrator/ Assistant Librarian
Department wise Posts
- Environmental Science & Engineering- 02
- Food Technology-03
- Bio & Nano Technology-04
- Pharmaceutical Sciences-10
- Assistant Librarian-01
- Assistant Professor: A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SELT/SET.
- Click the official notification link for details of the educational qualification of the other posts.
How to Apply
Candidates can send their application form duly filled-in and attested copies of certificates/ testimonials and all other documents, educational qualifications, research publications and experience etc. for all the posts mentioned in the notification to -The office of Deputy Registrar(Faculty) on or before 20 February 2019.