Goa University Jobs Notification: Goa University invited applications for the post of State Project Coordinator, Specialist Gender, Specialist Training, Research Officer and Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on 20, 21 and 24 August 2018.
- Walk-in-interview State Project Coordinator & Specialist Gender: 20 August 2018
- Walk-in-interview Specialist Training& Research Officer: 21 August 2018
- Walk-in-interview Assistant: 24 August 2018
Goa University Vacancy Details
- State Project Coordinator – 01 Post
- Specialist Gender – 01 Post
- Specialist Training – 01 Post
- Research Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for State Project Coordinator and Other Posts Job
- Master’s Degree in Women’s studies/Social Work/ Economics/ Law/ Governance and any other related field.
- State Project Coordinator: 40-45 Years
- Specialist Gender: 35-45 Years
- Specialist Training: 30-45 Years
- Research Officer: 30-45 Years
- Assistant: 45 Years
- Minimum 02 to 05 Years of relevance experience.
How to Apply for the Goa University State Project Coordinator and Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in with the applications along with other necessary documents to State Resource Centre for Women in the Department of Women’s Studies on 20, 21 and 24 August 2018.