Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics invited applications for recruitment to the post for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Research Associate. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 8 June 2017.
Advertisement No: GIPE-ADVT-MAY 2017
Last Date of Application: 8 June 2017.
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics Vacancy Details:
- Professor (Economics) -2 posts
- Associate Professor (Economics) -3 Posts
- Associate Professor (Rural Sociology) -1 Post
- Research Associate (Economics) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Economics) -2 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Statistics) -1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Professor: candidate should be a PhD with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. Minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/national level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Associate Professor: candidate should have PhD in (Economics/Sociology) for the concerned subject and Master’s degree in Economics with minimum 55 percent in marks.
- Research Associate: candidate should have PhD in (Economics) with Evidence of independent research work and good working knowledge of computer software packages and applications
- Assistant Professor: candidate should have completed Master’s Degree with minimum 55 percent and should have qualified NET/SLET/SET.
How to Apply for Faculty Posts:
Eligible candidates can submit their application forms in the prescribed format to ‘Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune’. The last date for submission of application is 8 June 2017.