Govt of AP Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh has extended the last date of application for the post of Specialist. Eligible candidates who are interested to work for Government Medical Colleges and Government General Hospitals for COVID -19 can apply online for DME AP Recruitment 2020 on or before 14 May 2020.
As per the official website - 'Notification for Special Recruitment Drive to recruitment of certain category of specialists on contract basis to work in COVID Hospitals in the State for one year - last date upto 14.05.2020 at 5.PM'
DME AP Specialist online application link is also given below. The candidates are required to submit application and required documents in the link. AP govt has notified a total of 1070 vacancies for Specialist Post. Weightage upto 15% during regular recruitment will be given to the persons who rendered their service for COVID-19.
- Commencement of submission of application: 30 April 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 14 May 2020
DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total Posts- 1070 Posts
- Specialists in General Medicine - 360 Posts
- Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine - 363 Posts
- Specialists in Anesthesiology - 347 Posts
DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Specialists in General Medicine - MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine
- Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine - MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB Pulmonary medicine
- Specialists in Anesthesiology - MD, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology
DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- OC - 40 years
- SC/ST/BC - 45 years
- Ex-Serviceman - 50 years
Rs. 1,10, 000/-
DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super specialty Examination,Contract service in Govt. Institutions etc. There will be no interview .\
How to Apply for DME AP Specialist Jobs 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 14 May 2020. Candidates can refer to the official links for more details.