Govt. of India Press under Ministry of Urban Development, Howrah invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 03 posts of Assistant Plate Maker and Assistant Binder. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply on or before 19 June 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19 June 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for far- flange Areas: 26 June 2015
Details of Posts
- Assistant Plate Maker (Offset): 01 post
- Assistant Binder: 02 posts
- For Post 1: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with ITI Certificate course in Plate Making or Certificate of successful completion of Apprenticeship with a relevant experience in respective trade.
- For Post 2: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with Certificate of successful completion of Apprenticeship or Vocational Course of 10+2 Level in Printing Technology.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 27 years
Pay Band (PB – 1) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Practical Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply on the prescribed format with complete Bio- data along with the self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Manager, Govt. of India Press, Santragachi, Howrah– 711 112” on or before 19June 2015 and candidates of far- flange area can submit on or before 26 June 2015.