Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) invited application for recruitment to 17 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 July 2015.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 July 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 17
• Lecturer in Paediatrics: 02
• Lecturer in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics: 01
• Scientific Assistant in Forensic Science Laboratory: 10
• Assistant Professors: 03
• Assistant Superintending Archaeologist: 01
• Lecturer in Paediatrics: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600
• Lecturer in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400
• Scientific Assistant in Forensic Science Laboratory: Rs.9,300-34,800+4,200
• Assistant Professors: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,000
• Assistant Superintending Archaeologist: Rs.9,300-34,800+4,600
• Educational Qualification
• Lecturer: Candidate must have Post Graduate degree qualification in the specialty concerned or equivalent
• Scientific Assistant in Forensic Science Laboratory: Candidate must have Master’s Degree in Science/ Computer Applications with at least second class from a recognized University in the given disciplines
• Assistant Professors: Candidate must have Masters degree in Geography and Maths. NET qualification is a must.
• Assistant Superintending Archaeologist: Candidate must have At least Second Class Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Indian History or Archaeology, with an Indian Classical language as a subject at degree level. OR At least Second Class Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in an Indian Classical language with Indian History or Archaeology as a subject at degree level.
• Age Limit
• Lecturer in Paediatrics: Not more than 45 years
• For All Other Posts: Not more than 42 years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online at the Commission’s website. More details in this regard can be found from the link given below.