GPSC Faculty Jobs
Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) Jobs Notification: Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for the post of Faculty. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 27 April 2018.
- Last date for submission of application – 27 April 2018
GPSC Vacancy Details
- Associate Professor in Nephrology – 1 Post
- Lecturer in ENT – 1 Post
- Lecturer in Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry– 1 Post
- Lecturer in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery– 1 Post
- Lecturer in Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge– 1 Post
- Assistant Public Prosecutor– 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Lecturer in Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry/ Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery/Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge– A qualification included in Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948); Post Graduation Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized university. The candidate should be registered with Dental Council.
- Assistant Public Prosecutor– Law Degree from a recognized University and must have 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to Apply for GPSC Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to Goa Public Service Commission, EDC House, Block ‘C’, 1st Floor, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji-Goa 403001 on or before 27 April 2018.