Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2018 for 275 Assistant Professor Posts, Revised Advertisement released
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the revised advertisement for the recruitment of the 275 Assistant Professor Posts notified earlier. In a latest brief notification issued by GPSC.
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the revised advertisement for the recruitment of the 275 Assistant Professor Posts notified earlier. In a latest brief notification issued by GPSC, it has been said that (Against the Advertisement No.81 to 99/2018-19), online applications are re-invited for the posts of Assistant Professor of concern subject for Govt. Arts,Commerce and Science Colleges, Class-II, (total 266 posts in total 17 advt.) under the Education department, Gujarat State. Advt. No. 81/2018-19 to 99/2018-19 during date-18 March 2019 to date-18 April 2019 for the purpose of implementation of EWSs.
Brief Notification said that as EWS category has been implemented so candidates are instructed to visit Notice Board or the Website of Commission https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in for all provisions of advertisement, General Instructions, application form and age relaxation. Commission has also issued the tentative date/month of the Preliminary test, Result of Preliminary test and Interview for the notification.
Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2018 for 275 Assistant Professor Posts, Apply before 31 December
Gujarat Public Service Commission Assistant Professor Job Notification: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for the 275 Assistant Professor Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2018.
- Starting Date for submission of Application: 15 December 2018
- Last Date of Application: 31 December 2018
Gujarat Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: 275
Subject wise Vacancies
- Political Science-04
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Post Job
- Candidates should be Post Graduation from any recognized University/Institutions.
- They should have Post graduate degree with at least 55 % of the marks or at least its equivalent grade of B in the seven point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C,D, E and F at the master degree level in relevant subject of any of the University established or incorporated.
- Please visit the official website for details of the other post-wise education qualification for these posts.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format by visiting the official site of GPSC at https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in on or before 31 December 2018.