GUJCET Eligibility criteria
The entire paragraph which starts from "Candidates who have passed or going to appear.."
Candidates are eligible for GUCET examination only if they satisfied following condition:-
- Candidates who have passed or going to appear this year for the Higher Secondary certificate examination (10+2) of science stream by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary education board, Gandhinagar or by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi or by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE), New Delhi.
- The general category candidates must score at least 50% of aggregate in the HSC examination.
- The reserved category candidates must score at least 45% of aggregate in the HSC examination.
- Candidates applying for BE, B.Tech courses must have PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) as their subjects to apply for the examination.
- Candidates applying for MBBS, B.Pharm and BDS courses must have PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) as their subjects to apply for the examination.
- Candidates should be of 17 years and should be of Gujarat domicile to apply for the examination
- Other candidates who are eligible to get admission in the said courses as per the admission Rule framed form time to time by Joint Admission Committee for Professional Courses. Address - Admission Building, L.D. College of Engineering Campus, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad 380015 for admission in Engineering and Degree/Diploma Pharmacy course and Centralized Admission Committee, C/o. Dean, B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad 380016.