Haryana Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates for various posts mentioned below.
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies
- Assistant Town Planner: 1 vacancy
- Manager (IA): 3 vacancies
- Manager (Accounts): 3 vacancies
- District Ayurvedic Officer (Gr. B): 2 vacancies
- Superintendent (Legal): 2 vacancies
- Assistant District Attorney: 49 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 1 vacancy
- Sub Divisional Officer HVS: 14 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 2 vacancies
- Economist: 1 vacancies
- Water Development Specialist: 1 vacancies
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer: 1 vacancy
- Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer/ Subject Matter Specialist/ Agriculture Information Officer/ Quality Control Inspector/ Assistant Cane Development Officer/ Assistant Plant Protection Officer: 14 vacancies
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer/ Soil Testing Officer/ Soil Survey Officer HAS-II: 8 vacancies
- Assistant Statistical Officer: 3 vacancies
- Lecturer/ Assistant Professor (College Cadre): 140 vacancies in Higher Education Department
- Last date to request by post/ collect application from Commission: 20 November 2011
- Last date for sending application: 30 November 2011
Age Limit (as on 30 November 2011): Minimum 18 years; Maximum 40 years
Application Fee: Application fee for General/ OBC candidate is Rs 500 and fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX- Servicemen/ Women candidate is Rs 125.
The fee needs to be paid in the form of Indian Postal Orders/ Bank Drafts (from any branch of Scheduled Bank of India) payable to the Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission at Panchkula.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted on the prescribed format together with with self addressed (with Pin Code) envelope of 24x11 cm. size duly stamped with Rs 50 for registered post will be sent or can be collected on cash payment at the counter from 10 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 4 pm on all working days till closing date. The candidates must write their names, address in block letters, name of the post for which application form is required and category of form i.e. General or Reserved (SC/BC/ESM/PH of Haryana only & women candidate of all categories of Haryana) because there will be two sets of application forms one for general category.
Application forms must reach The Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula on or before the close of office working hours on the last date for receipt of application forms.
For information on selection procedure and application procedure; please CLICK HERE