Haryana Staff Selection Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Surveyor, Canal Patwari, Assistant revenue Clerk, Taxation Inspector, Excise Inspector, and more. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 19 January 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 03 January 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 19 January 2014
Details of Post
• Surveyor (Soil Conservation), (GWC) (Soil Survey): 16 Posts
• Mason: 11 Posts
• Mechanic: 06 Posts
• Laboratory Assistant: 03 Posts
• Excise Inspector: 22 Posts
• Taxation Inspector: 121 Posts
• Canal Patwari: 786 Posts
• Assistant Revenue Clerk: 22 Posts
• Tracer: 40 Posts
Total Number of Post: 1027 Posts
• Excise Inspector: Graduate of recognized University or must have passed an equivalent examination.
• Taxation Inspector: Graduate of recognized University or must have passed an equivalent examination.
• Canal Patwari: Matriculation or its equivalent but preference shall be given to candidates possessing higher qualifications
• Assistant Revenue Clerk: Matriculation from any recognized University or Board or its equivalent
• Tracer: Matric with Drawing
• General Male: Rs 100/-
• General Female of Haryana only: Rs 50/-
• Male SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana only: Rs25/-
• Female SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana only: Rs. 13/-
How to Apply
• The eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.hssc.gov.in/www.hssc.gov.in/onlinehssc.in/hssc.in.
• The last date for submitting online application is 19 January 2014 till 5.00 P.M.
• The hard copy of the online form with necessary certificates will be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny-verification/scrutiny--cum--interview.
For details refer the mentioned link.