Haryana Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to 55 posts of HCS (Ex. Br.) & other Allied Services. Haryana PCS as the exam is popularly called is the state civil services exam notified by HPSC .The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 18 March 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 20 February 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 18 March 2014
- Closing date for deposit of fee in all branches of State Bank of Patiala: 20 March 2014
Details of Post
- HCS (Ex. Br.): 30 Posts
- E.T.O: 01 Post
- District Food & Supplies Controller: 02 Posts
- Assistant Registrar Co. Op. Societies: 01 Post
- Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer: 01 Post
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer: 12 Posts
- Traffic Manager: 03 Posts
- District Food & Supplies Officer: 03 Posts
- Assistant Employment Officer: 02 Posts
Total Number of Post: 55 Posts
Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized University of Bachelor of Arts/Science/Commerce or an equivalent degree of a recognized University as on Closing date of the advertisement (18 March 2014).
Age Limit: The age of candidate must not be less than 21 years and not exceed 40 years as on before 01 January 2014.
- For Male candidates of General category and all reserved categories of other States: Rs. 1000/-
- For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States: Rs. 250/-
- For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC / SBC / EBP(GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only: Rs. 50/-
- For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only: NIL
How to Apply
The eligible candidates have to fill online application in the prescribed format upto 05.00 PM on 18 March 2014. No application form will be entertained through post. For further details click to the mentioned link.
Scheme Of Examination: The examination will be conducted in listed stages as Combined Competitive Examination (CCE), that are
(i) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type / Multiple Choice) for screening only
(ii) Main Examination (Conventional / Essay Type)
(iii) Personality Test (Viva-voce)