Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
HECL Jobs Notification: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) invited applications for Non-Executive Trainee (ITI Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee, Personnel Trainee, Finance Trainee and IT Trainee). Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 08 January 2019.
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application: 18 December 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 08 January 2019
- Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal - 10 January 2019
- Last date of Remittance of Processing Fee/Charge in Bank - 10 January 2019
- Availability of Call Letter on website / E-mail ID - 10-15 days before the date of Written Test/ Trade Test/ Task Observation Test/Aptitude Test
HECL Vacancy Details
- ITI Trainee - 65 Posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainee - 55 Posts
- Personnel Trainee - 18 Posts
- Finance Trainee - 8 Posts
- IT Trainee - 4 Posts
- ITI Trainee - Rs. 7000 to Rs. 8000
- Diploma Engineer Trainee - Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 10000/-
- Personnel Trainee/Finance Trainee/IT Trainee - Rs. 10000/- to Rs.12000
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Executive Trainee Posts
- ITI Trainee - High School/ Matric or Equivalent and ITI or equivalent technical from recognized NCVT/SCVT institute
- Diploma Engineer Trainee - Diploma of Engineering in relevant discipline
- Personnel Trainee/Finance Trainee - MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HR/ Finance or equivalent from recognized University or AICTE/UGC approved course with first class 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, it is 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Institute
- IT Trainee - B.Tech in IT / MCA or equivalent from recognized University or AICTE/UGC approved course with first class 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, it is 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selection Procedure for Non-Executive Trainee Posts
The Selection will be done on the basis of written test on all India basis followed by Trade Test/Task Observation Test/Aptitude Test of the selected candidates on the basis of their performance in the written test in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of Vacancies or as near as to that. Merit List shall be prepared by assigning a weightage of 30% for written test marks and 70% for by Trade Test/Task Observation Test/ Aptitude Test marks of the short listed candidates.
How to Apply for the HECL Jobs 2018-2019
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through official website http://hecltd.com/jobs-at-hec.php from 18 December 2018 10 AM to 08 January 2019 till 05:00 pm.
Application Fee for HECL Management Trainees and Other Posts:
- General and OBC (NCL) - Rs. 800/-
- SC, ST and PWD - No Fee
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs