High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh on behalf of the District and Sessions Judge, U.T. Invited online applications for filling up the following mentioned posts before 12 April for step 1 and 14 April, 2014 for step 2 of registration.
- Last date/time for Registration Step I: 12 April 2014 till 11:59 pm
- Last date/time for Registration Step II: 14 April 2014 till 11:59 pm
- Last date for receipt of application fee: 14 April 2014 (within Banking Hours)
Last date for editing of applications: 14 April 2014
Examination Date: May, 2014
Details of Posts:
Name of Post: Clerk
No. of Vacancies: 31 (General 21, SC 4, OBC 6)
Salary: Rs.10300-34800/- + Rs.3200/- Grade Pay
Examination Fee (Non-Refundable)
(i) General Category - Rs.500/-
(ii) SC/OBC - Rs.125/-
Upper Age Limit
- For General: 30
- For OBC: 33
- For SC: 35
- For In Service Employees : 45 (ONLY In the case of persons already in the employment of the Punjab/Haryana Govt., other State Govt. or the Govt. of India, High Court, other Subordinate Courts and U.T. Chandigarh)
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- The candidate should have passed matriculation with Hindi/Punjabi as one of the subject
- The candidate must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spreadsheets).
Written exam will held to test English Skills and General Knowledge Proficiency
How to Apply
The candidates only apply online by visiting: http://www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com
To apply complete both steps as mentioned below:
STEP 1 - Registration Step I:
Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print `Cash Deposit Receipt' for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India).
STEP 2- Registration Step II:
Applicant to fill the remaining particulars i.e uploading of Photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to "LOCK & SUBMIT" the application form.