High Court of Punjab and Haryana Chandigarh on behalf of the District and Sessions Judge, U.T. Invited online applications for recruitment of Stenographer posts. The eligible candidates can apply before 12 April 2014.
- Last date/time for Registration Step I: 12 April 2014 till 11:59 pm
- Last date/time for Registration Step II: 14 April 2014 till 11:59 pm
- Last date for receipt of application fee: 14 April 2014 (within Banking Hours)
Last date for editing of applications: 14 April 2014
- Examination Date: Month of May, 2014
Details of Posts
1. Stenographer (GRADE 3)
No. of Vacancies: 14 (General 11, SC 1, OBC 2)
Salary: Rs. 5910-20200 + Rs.2800/- Grade Pay
Examination Fee (Non-Refundable)
(i) General Category - Rs.500/-
(ii) SC/OBC- Rs.125/-
Upper Age Limit
- For General: 30
- For OBC: 33
- For SC: 35
- For In Service Employees: 45 (ONLY In the case of persons already in the employment of the Punjab/Haryana Govt., other State Govt. or the Govt. of India, High Court, other Subordinate Courts and U.T. Chandigarh)
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- S/he must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spreadsheets).
A) The applicant shall have to pass a test at the speed of 80 W.P.M. in English shorthand and 20 W.P.M. in Transcription of the same on computer.
B) He/she shall also have to qualify Computer Proficiency Test (Word Processing and Spread Sheets) which is mandatory but the marks of this Test would not be counted towards the final merit as it is of qualifying in nature.
How to Apply
The can only apply online by visiting: http://www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com
To apply complete both steps as mentioned below:
STEP 1 - Registration Step I: Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print `Cash Deposit Receipt' for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India).
STEP 2- Registration Step II: Applicant to fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of Photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to "LOCK & SUBMIT" the application form.