Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) invited applications for recruitment of 182 various posts in various Departments of Himachal Pradesh Government. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 20 August 2014.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 22 July 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 20 August 2014
Name of the Posts
Department of Medical Education, H.P
- Assistant Professor (CTVS): 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Anatomy): 2 Posts
Department of Higher Education, H.P
- Assistant Professor (History): 14 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Hindi): 14 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Pol Science): 14 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Sociology): 14 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Economics): 14 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Maths): 14 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Commerce): 14 Posts
Department of Public Works, H.P
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 20 Posts
Department of Technical Education, H.P
- Assistant Professor (Applied Sciences & Humanities) (English): 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Applied Sciences & Humanities) (Mathematics): 3 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Applied Sciences & Humanities) (Chemistry): 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Applied Sciences & Humanities) (Physics): 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering): 6 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Computer Engineering): 5 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Textile Engineering): 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering): 4 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Electronic & Communication Engineering): 10 Posts
- Lecturer, Computer Engineering (Polytechnic): 2 Posts
- Workshop Superintendent (Polytechnic): 5 Posts
- Lecturer in Pharmacy (Pharmacology): 1 Post
- Lecturer (Mechanical Engineering): 1 Post
Department of Labour & Employment, H.P
- Assistant Director of Factories (Chemical): 1 Post
Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, H.P
- Assistant Area Manager/ Assistant Procurement Officer: 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (MSU): 1 Post
Department of Town & Country Planning, H.P
- Senior Planning Draughtsman: 1 Post
Department of Information & Public Relations, H.P
- District Public Relations Officer/ Information Officer: 3 Posts
Department of MPP & Power, H.P
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 8 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 2 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (IT): 2 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 182 Posts
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree/ Master Degree in relevant Engineering subjects and qualified NET/ SET clearance certificate as per the posts.
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 45 years for all posts as on 1 January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs.400/- (Rs.100/- for S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P.) as Examination Fee either through ‘e- Challan’ or through ‘e-Payment’ option.
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P./Blind of H.P./Visually Impaired of H.P. candidates are exempted from fee.
Selection process will be done on the basis of performance in Screening Test/Examination and Viva-Voce/Personality Test/Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply on line through website http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- After submitting online Application form, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite attested documents/certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.