Hyderabad University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020: Hyderabad University has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode latest by 30 June 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 18 May 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 June 2020
Hyderabad University Non Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar - 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar - 1 Post
- Security Officer - 1 Post
- Statistical Assistant - 1 Post
- Sanitary Inspector - 1 Post
- Hindi Typist - 1 Post
Hyderabad University Non Teaching Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Deputy Registrar - Masters Degree with at least 55% Marks or equivalent with 9 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Assistant Registrar - Masters Degree with at least 55% Marks or equivalent with 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Security Officer - Graduation in any discipline with 5 years of experience. Candidate must have valid light motor vehicle driving license.
- Statistical Assistant - Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Operational Research/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a recognized University with 2 years of experience.
- Sanitary Inspector - Bachelors Degree in Science with 55% Marks from a recognized University; Diploma in health and sanitation from a recognised university.
- Hindi Typist - Graduation in any discipline with Hindi as one of the subjects from a recognized University plus a certificate in Hindi Type Writing with a speed of 30 wpm from govt. Recognized university.
Age Limit for Non-Teaching Posts
- Deputy Registrar - 50 years
- Assistant Registrar - 45 years
- Security Officer - 40 years
- Statistical Assistant, Sanitary Inspector, Hindi Typist - 30 years
How to apply for Hyderabad University Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 30 June 2020. Candidates can refer to the hyperlinks for more details.