IBPS SO 2019 Recruitment Notification & Online Application
IBPS SO 2019 Recruitment Notification & Online Application: Recently, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the notification for recruitment to the post of Specialist Officer. Willing candidates can apply to the post through the online mode from 6 November to 26 November 2018.
This year, the online preliminary exam for IBPS SO 2019 is going to be held on 29 and 30 December 2018 and Main Exam on 27 Jan 2019 for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers Cadre Posts.
The selection of candidates IBPS SO vacancies 2019 will be on the basis of Written and Interview Test. The Written Exam for IBPS SO 2019 will be done in two tiers i.e. Preliminary and Main Exam. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview.
Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process etc. in this article.
IBPS SO 2019: Latest Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Important Dates and Post-wise Vacancy: Check Here
Important Dates for IBPS SO 2019 Recruitment Notification
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 6 November to 26 November 2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 6 November to 26 November 2018
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary – December 2018
- Online Examination – Preliminary – 29 December and 30 December 2018
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary - January 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main - January 2019
- Online Examination – Main – 27 January 2019
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination - Feb 2019
- Download of call letters for interview- Feb 2019
- Conduct of interview February 2019- Feb 2019
- Provisional Allotment- April 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS SO 2019 Recruitment Notification
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) – 4 year Engineering/Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & 3 Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 4 year degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale I) -Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) -Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) -Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Age Limit – 20 to 30 years
How to apply for IBPS SO 2019 Recruitment Notification
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 26 November 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Download Online Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: Banking Awareness