ICAR-CRIDA, Hyderabad Jobs Notification: ICAR-Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture (CRIDA) invited applications for the post of Research Associate, SRF and Young Professional II. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and walk in for the interview on 28 and 29 May 2018.
- Research Associate and SRF - 28 May 2018 (Monday) between 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- Young Professional II - 29 May 2018 (Tuesday) between 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
ICAR CRIDA Vacancy Details
- Research Associate - 3 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - 1 Post
- Young Professional II - 3 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate, SRF and Young Professional II Post
- Research Associate - Masters Degree in relevant specialization with 1st division or 60% marks OR 3 years bachelor’s degree in Basic Sciences with UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualification or equivalent. Two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship / Associateship / Training / other engagement.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics / Agricultural Statistics
- Young Professional II - M.C.A. / M.Sc (Computer Science / IT) / M.Tech. (Computer Science / IT) or B.Tech. / B.E. in Computer Science Engineering or Post Graduation in Computer Science and Applications
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to Apply for the ICAR CRIDA Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and attend the walk-in-interview at ICAR-CRIDA, Santoshnagar, Hyderabad – 500059 on scheduled date and time.
NIRDPR Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 4 Research Associate and Research Assistant Post