ICAR - IARI, New Delhi Recruitment 2019 for Research Associate (RA) & Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 09 November 2019.
ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (ICAR - IARI), New Delhi Jobs Notification: ICAR - IARI, New Delhi has invited applications for Research Associate (RA) & Senior Research Fellow (SRF) posts on temporary basis in National Agricultural Science Fund – ICAR funded project on “Phenomics of Moisture Deficit Stress Tolerance and Nitrogen Use Efficiency in Rice and Wheat – Phase II”. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 17 August 2019.
- Employment News Week: 27 July – 02 August 2019
Important Dates for ICAR - IARI, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 17 August 2019 from 10.00 AM (Reporting time up to 09.30 AM)
Khadi shirts for men, buy and support rural artisans
Vacancy Details of ICAR - IARI, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
Total Vacancies – 02 Posts
- Research Associate (RA) – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01 Post
Eligibility Conditions for ICAR - IARI, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
• Research Associate (RA) – Ph.D. in Computer Sciences/Statistics/Agricultural Sciences with thesis research program on Remote Sensing / image analysis.
• Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – Post Graduate degree in Computer Sciences / Statistics / Remote Sensing / Geoinformatics / Geoinformation science with 4/5 years bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject.
- For all posts – Maximum 40 years for Male Candidates and 35 years for female candidates.
- Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for ICAR - IARI, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for ICAR - IARI, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 17 August 2019 along with their application on the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website or the link given below and carry the same along with other necessary documents in the Committee Room, Division of Plant Physiology, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi - 110012. The reporting time for the interview is up to 10.00 AM.
|Official Notification PDF Download||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download our Sarkari Naukri app||Click Here|