India Institute of Vegetable Research (ICAR-IIVR) Jobs Notification: India Institute of Vegetable Research (ICAR-IIVR) invited applications for the post of Research Associate and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 08 September 2016.
Date for Walk In Interview: 08 September 2016
India Institute of Vegetable Research (ICAR-IIVR) Vacancy Details
- Research Associate- 01 Post
- Technical Assistants-02 Posts
- Project Assistant-01 Post
- Data Entry Operator-01 Post
- Pest scouts-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistants and Other Posts Job
- Research Associate- Ph.D in Horticulture specialization in Vegetable / Vegetable Science/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Botany. OR M.Sc. (Ag.) in Horticulture Specialization in Vegetable/Vegetable Science/Genetics & Plant Breeding with 04 years/05 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with at least two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/Associates ship/Training/Other engagement.
- Technical Assistants- B.Sc. (Agriculture)/Horticulture/Botany or Equivalent.
- Project Assistant- Graduate having basic qualification in Math/Finance
- Data Entry Operator- Graduate with certificate or diploma in Computer application/IT
- Pest scouts- Graduate in Agriculture/Zoology/Horticulture
How to Apply for the India Institute of Vegetable Research (ICAR-IIVR) Research Associate and Other Posts Jobs 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 08 September 2016 at 10:00 AM at ICAR-IIVR, Varanasi.
Click here for Detailed Notification