ICMR-NIE Recruitment 2019: ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist C, Senior Investigator and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 8, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 and 29 April 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 8, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 and 29 April 2019
ICMR-NIE Vacancy Details
- Scientist-C (Medical/Non-Medical) – 1 Post
- Senior Investigator– 1 Post
- Technical Officer A (Data Manager) – 1 Post
- Scientist B (Non-Medical)- 1 Post
- Project Junior Nurse – 1 Post
- Project Assistant (Lab) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist C, Senior Investigator and Other Posts
- Scientist-C (Medical/Non-Medical) – Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB) in Community Medicine/Preventive & Social Medicine/Public Health/Community Health/Epidemiology after MBBS degree recognized by MCI, with one year experience.
- Senior Investigator– Graduate in Life Science/Social science subjects from a recognized university with five years of work experience from a recognized institution.
- Technical Officer A (Data Manager) – Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/Biostatistics from a recognized University with 5 years experience from a recognized Institute.
How to apply for ICMR-NIE Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates at ICMR-NIE, Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare along with the documents.