Integrated Coastal Zone Management Project (ICZMPWB) Jobs Notification: Integrated Coastal Zone Management Project (ICZMPWB) invited applications for the post of Ecologist, Procurement Officer and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 13 April 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13 April 2018
ICZMPWB Vacancy Details
- Manager-Operations: 1 Post
- Procurement Officer: 1 Post
- Communication Consultant: 1 Post
- Ecologist: 1 Post
- General Duty Attendant-Admin &Tech Wing: 1 Post
- Administrative & Procurement Assistant: 1 Post
- Technical Assistant ICZM Plan Preparation: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Ecologist, Procurement Officer and Other Posts
- Manager-Operations: Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering/ Environment engineering with MBA in Operations/Finance from a reputed University/Institute.
- Procurement Officer: BE/B.Tech in (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)/MBA in (Finance/Material Management/ Procurement/Supply Chain Management)/CA/ICWA from any recognized University/Institute.
- Communication Consultant: Master’s Degree from a reputed University in Communication/ Mass Communication/ Journalism/Media Science/Public Relations/ Media Studies
- Ecologist: Master degree in Marine Biology/Marine Ecology/Marine Science/Biological Science/ Environmental Science/Zoology/Botany/Fisheries Science / B.E or B.Tech in Environmental Engineering/Chemical Engineering from a reputed University.
- General Duty Attendant /Administrative & Procurement Assistant -Admin &Tech Wing: Honours Graduation in any discipline with Six months certification course in Computer Application from institute of repute.
- Technical Assistant ICZM Plan Preparation: Master degree in Marine Science/ Marine Biology/Marine Ecology/ Environmental Science / Biological Science/ Zoology/Botany/Fisheries Science/ Geology / B.E or B.Tech in Environmental Engineering/Chemical Engineering from a reputed University.
How to Apply for ICZMPWB Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode or offline mode. The candidates who are sending applications through offline mode, required to send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Project Director, Integrated Coastal Zone Management Project, West Bengal Institute of Environmental Studies and Wetland Management DD-24, Sector – I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700064 on or before 13 April 2018.