Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU), Amarkantak Jobs Notification: IGNTU, Amarkantak invited applications for 03 Librarian and Medical Officer posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 20 January 2017.
Advertisement No.: IGNTU/Rec.Cell/1052/2016 Date: 19/12/2016
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 20 January 2017
IGNTU, Amarkantak Vacancy Details
- Librarian – 01 post
- Deputy Librarian – 01 post
- Medical Officer– 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Librarian & Medical Officer Posts 2017
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Librarian – Master degree in Information Science / Library Science/ Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent B Grade. At least 13 years experience as Deputy Librarian or 18 years as college librarian.
- Deputy Librarian – Master degree in Information Science / Library Science/ Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent B Grade. At least 5 years experience as Assistant Librarian.
- Medical Officer– MBBS recognized by M.C.I.
Age Limit (as on 20.01.2017):-
- Librarian, Deputy Librarian –55 Years
- Medical Officer– 40 Years
For SC/ST/PH Candidates – NIL (Exempted)
For all other candidates – Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for IGNTU, MP Recruitment 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website http://igntu.nic.in or from the link given below and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Registrar, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Lalpur, Amarkantak, MP-484887. The last date of receipt of application is 20 January 2017.