Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Project Engineer-II and Project Engineer-I. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 23 January 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 23 January 2017
Indian Institute of Astrophysics Vacancy Details
- Project Engineer-II: 01 Post
- Project Engineer-I: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Engineer Posts
- Project Engineer-II (Software): Candidate should possess B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 60% marks in the aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Project Engineer-I (Electronics): B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics or equivalent with at least 60% marks in the aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Project Engineer-II: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- Project Engineer-I: Upper age limit for the post is 32 years.
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Astrophysics Project Engineer Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 23 January 2017.