IIT Madras announced Admission Notification for MBA 2014-16
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras invited applications for admission to MBA programme for the year 2014-16. Eligible candidates can apply online. Read for full details.
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras invited applications for admission to MBA programme for the year 2014-16. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 27 January 2014.
Closing Date of online Application Forms: 27 January 2014
Name of the Programme: MBA programme for the year 2014-16
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Graduates in any discipline with minimum 60% marks
• Final year students are also eligible to apply.
• General/OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.1500/- (Rs.750/- for SC/ST/PD candidates) through Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
• Female candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of followings:
• CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT as applicable
• Academic record
• Letters of reference and
• Work experience, if any
• Performance in GT/PI
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website.
• Print out of application receipt duly signed by the candidate, along with application fee must be sent to the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.