Indian Institute of Technology, Madras invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Junior Engineer and Junior Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 July 2014.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 21 July 2014
Details of the Posts:
Name of the Posts:
1. Technical Officer: 2 posts
2. Assistant Librarian: 1 post
3. Assistant Registrar: 2 posts
4. Junior Technical Superintendent: 14 posts
5. Junior Superintendent: 2 posts
6. Junior Engineer: 1 post
7. Junior Technician: 39 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 61 Posts
• Technical Officer: BE / B.Tech / MSc (Electronics / Instrumentation / Electrical) or M.Tech / MS (Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical).
• Assistant Librarian: Masters degree in Library Science or Information Science or documentation or an equivalent professional degree.
• Assistant Registrar: PG or its equivalent.
• Junior Technical Superintendent: BE / B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering/ Electronics / MCA, Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering/Metallurgy and MSc in relevant field.
• Junior Superintendent: Bachelor Degree.
• Junior Engineer: Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
• Junior Technician: Diploma or ITI in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics / Instrumentation, Computer Science and Engineering / BCA, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, BSc in relevant field and B.A or Diploma in Fine Arts.
• Maximum age of the candidate should be 45 years for post nos. 1 to 3.
• Maximum age of the candidate should be 32 years for post nos. 4 to 7.
• Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
• General/OBC Candidates have to pay Demand Draft for Rs.100/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, IIT Madras payable at Chennai.
• SC/ST/PD candidates are exempted from Payment of application fee.
How to apply
• Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed application format.
• Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the Recruitment Section, IIT Madras, Chennai – 600036 before 21 July 2014.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
ESI Hospital New Delhi Recruitment: 59 Vacancies for Senior Resident Posts
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 9 Senior Resident Posts
CCIM New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 3 Junior and Senior Technical Associate Posts
SKIMS, Soura Srinagar Recruitment 2018: Apply for 7 DEO, Social Worker and Other Posts