Indian Army invited applications from married/unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from widows of Defence Personnel for Grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 23 July 2014.
• Opening Date of Online Application Form: 24 June 2014
• Closing Date of Online Application Form: 23 July 2014
Details of Post
• SSC (Tech)-44 Men: 100 posts
• SSC (Tech)-15 Women: 19 posts
• Widows of Defence Personnel
• SSC W (Non-Technical): 1 post
• SSC W (Technical): 1 post
Total Number of Vacancies: 121
• During the period of training the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m.
• On completion of training Officers are commissioned as Lieutenant.
• SSC (Tech)-44 Men: BE or B.Tech degree in the engineering stream.
• SSC (Tech)-15 Women: BE or B.Tech degree in the engineering stream.
• SSCW (Non Tech): Graduate in any discipline.
• SSCW (Tech): BE or B.Tech degree in any stream.
• SSC (Tech)-44 Men: Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course.
• SSC (Tech)-15 Women: Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course.
• For widows of Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation- SSCW (Non Tech): Candidate’s age should be between 19 to 29 years at the time of commencement of course.
• SSCW (Tech): Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 31 years at the time of commencement of course.
Only selected (shortlisted) candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore. In which candidates will be put through Psychological test, Group Test and Interview.
How to Apply
• Candidate should Apply Online at Indian Army website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in
• No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.
• After submitting online application, candidates have to obtain two copies of the application printout. One copy of print out application duly signed and affixed photograph attested by Gazetted Officer thereon and 10th Class certificate, 12th Class certificate, Degree or Provisional Degree and mark sheets of eight semesters of B.E/B.Tech, all in original along with two attested photocopies of all the above certificates are to be carried out to the Selection Centre by the candidate.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.