Indian Institute of Information Technology Jabalpur Declared Assistant Professor Jobs 2013
Here you find details about recruitment of 13 Assistant Professors for various subjects announced by Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Jabalpur set up by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India is amongst the leading and prestigious Technical Institutes of the nation. IITDM, Jabalpur invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professors in various disciplines/ subjects under Special Recruitment Drive for Faculty Positions.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Vacancies in Discipline: Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Mechanical Engineering (ME) and Design, Mathematics, Physics, English Language/ Literature
- Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs 7000. Minimum Pay in pay band: Rs 20150 + AGP, Gross Emoluments = Rs 52900 (approx)
Deadline to submit duly filled application forms: 2 April 2013
- Job seekers should possess PhD degree with first class or equivalent in the previous degree (BTech/ MTech/ MSc in Mathematics / Computer Science and Engineering / Science / relevant Master’s degree in other disciplines) with consistent good academic record during the course.
- In addition to this, the applicants are required to have at least three years of post qualification work experience as teachers / researchers/ professionals.
- Moreover, the research and development works of the candidates have been published in reputed journals and conference proceedings/ patents etc.
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the interview conducted by the institute.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 200. The fee must be remitted in the form Demand Draft in favour of PDPM-IIITDM, Jabalpur payable at Jabalpur.
There is no fee for SC/ST/ candidates applying from abroad.
How to Apply
- Eligible aspirants can download the prescribed application format from the website of IITDM
- Applicants must enclose DD, requisite documents (educational qualification certificate, birth proof, experience certificate etc) and the application in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the Post of __________, Discipline _____________.”
- The envelope containing application form and all the enclosures must reach to the following address within the specified due date:
Dumna Airport Road
Jabalpur – 482005
Candidates can also email their application at facapp[at]iiitdmj.ac.in
For further details, please visit http://www.iiitdmj.ac.in/