Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore invites ONLINE applications from eligble candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 13 June 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13 June 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts
- Legal Officer: 01 (One).
- Officer Level – 1: 01 (One).
- Executive Assistant: 16 (Sixteen).
- Executive Assistant (IT): 01 (One).
- Library Professional Assistant: 01 (One)
- General Duty Assistant: 12 (Twelve)
- Accounts Assistant: 01 (One).
- Electrician: 01 (One).
- Office Attendant: 01 (One).
(i) Graduate from a recognized University/Institute (in Law for post 1 and in any discipline for post 3 & 6 in commerce for post 7
(ii) Masters’ degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute (for post 2).
(iii) B.E (IT/CS)/B.Tech. (IT/CS)/BCA/B.Sc. Computer Science/Equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institute.
(iv) Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science Documentation from a recognized University/ Institute or an equivalent professional degree and sound knowledge of IT.
(v) Matriculation with ITI in Electrician Trade. License required (Wireman/overhead /under ground) (for post 8).
Age Limit and Relaxation for the candidate of should be as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Band is PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month (for post 1) and Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month (for post 2).
- Pay Band is PB – 2 and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month (for post 3, 4 & 5).
- Pay Band is PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month (for post 6), Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month (for post 7) and Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month (for post 8).
- Pay Scale of Rs. 4,440/- to Rs. 7,440/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,300/- Per Month (for post 9).
- Application Fee (Non- refundable) of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Indore,”, payable at Indore.
- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
- Candidate mentioned their particulars on the backside of the Demand Draft and send the same to “Personnel Officer IIM Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau- Pithampur Road, Indore - 453 556 (M.P)”, so as to reach by 21 June 2014.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the IIM Website www.iimidr.ac.in on or before 13 June 2014.