Indian Maritime University Recruitment 2017 for 31 Assistant and Other Posts
Indian Maritime University, Jaipur invited applications for the posts of Assistant, Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, Herbrium Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant, Copy Attendant and Electrician/ Wireman. Eligible candidates can apply online to the post on or before 3 February 2017.
Indian Maritime University Job Notification:
Indian Maritime University invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Registrar (Finance), Private Secretary, Assistant (Finance) and Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post along with other necessary documents on or before 8 March 2017.
Last Date of Online Application: 8 March 2017
Indian Maritime University Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Registrar (Finance)- 1 Post
- Private Secretary- 4 Posts
- Assistant (Finance)- 4 Posts
- Assistant- 22 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Maritime University Assistant and Other Jobs:
- Assistant Registrar (Finance)- A Master’s Degree in Commerce with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade or a Bachelor’s Degree with CA/ICWA; the degree should be from a recognized University.
- Private Secretary- Bachelors’ Degree.
- Assistant (Finance) - Bachelors’ Degree.
- Assistant- Bachelors’ Degree.
Selection Procedure for Indian Maritime University Assistant and Other Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the Indian Maritime University.
How to Apply for Indian Maritime University Assistant and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the Indian Maritime University Job along with other necessary documents on or before 8 March 2017.