Indian Navy, Kerala invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the Post of ‘Permanent Commission Officer’ in two different Cadre/ Branch - Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) of Executive Branch and Education Branch of the Indian Navy of 2015. The candidates eligible for the enrolment for Admissionmay apply Online on or before 24 October 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 04 October 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 24 October 2014.
- LastDate for Submission of filled in Application & Documents: 04 November 2014.
- Tentative Dates of Interview: Between Dec 2014 to Apr 2015
- Commencement Period of Posts: June 2015.
Details of Post
Name of Post: Permanent Commission Officer
Name of Cadre/ Branch
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) of Executive Branch
- Education Branch
- For Post 1
(i) BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical or equivalent.
(ii) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Physics or equivalent.
- For Post 2: M.Sc. Physics (with Maths in B.Sc) or vice versa/ in Chemistry/ MA (English or History)/ MCA or BE/ B. Tech/ M. Tech in relevant field.
- For Post 1: 19.5 to 25 years (Born on 02 July 1990 to 01 January 1996).
- For Post 2: 21 to 25 years (Born on 02 July 1990 to 01 January 1994).
Salary: . 66,000/- Approx. Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of Academic Record and performance in the Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.Interview of Shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam during December 2014 to April 2015.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the INA Website www.nausena-bharti.nic.inand also upload the recent scanned photograph or on before 24 October 2014.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the two printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.
- Candidate has to submit the filled in application formalong with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience (if any), category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc.,with arecent passport size photographmay be forwarded to the “IHQ, MoD (Navy), Post Box No. 04, RK Puram Main PO, New Delhi – 110 066” through Ordinary Post only on or before 04 November 2014.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.